First Choice Purchasing, Cork City
Due to continued growth in the business FCP now require a Purchasing Administrator.
First Choice Purchasing has grown from representing twelve hotels to now making savings for almost eight-hundred businesses across Ireland in the hotel, residential care and hospitality sectors.
With a buying power in excess of €100 million per annum, First Choice Purchasing is Ireland’s market leader in procurement.
*please no agencies contact us.
- Office Duties – Pricing for Sales Team, updating Procure Wizard, Data entry on internal system (Emerald), analysing discrepancy reports
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Ad Hoc Reports for Management and Sales teams Capabilities
- Customer Orientated
- KPI Focused
- Team Player with ability to work on own initiative
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Professional and punctual
- MS Office Excel to an advanced standard is essential
- Computer Literate on all MS Office programmes.
- Experience in administration and data entry is essential
- Previous experience in Food service business desirable with 1-2 years’ experience.
Dealing with suppliers /customer queries/
To apply please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org