Thorntons Recycling is one of Ireland’s largest and most progressive waste and recycling companies. Each day we aim to provide a premium value for money service that meets the needs of both our Commercial and Household customers. This aim is understood by all staff at all levels in the organisation and is underpinned by our Quality Accreditations – ISO9001/14001/180001 and EN15713.
– Fully Licensed and Permitted for all activities
– ISO Accredited/Quality Standards
– Established 1979 – over 40 years experience
– A Leading Recycling Brand you can trust
– We will help you recycle and save money
– We are a One Shop Solution for all waste.
– We are a value for money Irish Family business in operation since 1979
– We serve over 70,000 customers each day with a premium value for money service.
– We are proud that 90% of the waste we process is recycled.
– We employ over 500 staff.
– Over the years we have invested over €80m in our facilities, processes, fleet and equipment.
The Environmental Department at Thorntons Recycling implements the company’s rigorous environmental policies and ensures that both Thorntons Recycling and its clients meet their obligations under both EU and Irish regulations. The company has been instrumental in promoting environmental standards throughout the waste management industry through the Irish Waste Management Association (IWMA).
Thorntons Recycling has an environmentally committed track record which means you can be assured that all activities are carried out in compliance with the requirements of the Waste Management Acts, all relevant Health and Safety legislation and codes of practice. The company provides resources, training and controls to ensure that all company activities adhere to all applications of legislation.